Unger Co. is the sole importer to North America for Package Nakazawa, a major Japanese manufacturer of packaging items for bakeries, candy stores and similar specialty shops. We pride ourselves on offering a wide variety of confectionery supplies and products that are not only beautiful, but easy to use. Customize with your name, minimum 1 case on many items.
Copyright © 2013 Package Nakazawa, The Unger Co.
• E-mailed to: email@example.com
• Faxed to: 1-216-252-1427
• Mailed to: 12401 Berea Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44111-1607
Orders are not considered for shipment/production unless they are complete. A complete order must contain the following information: Item Number, product quantity, ship to address, ship date/event date, E-mail or camera-ready art (firstname.lastname@example.org). All orders are acknowledged via fax, e-mail or phone to confirm receipt of a complete order. Upon receipt of the acknowledgment, please review all information carefully. If there are any discrepancies, please contact our Customer Service department immediately. Orders will be processed and billed as per information on the acknowledgment and are considered final. By submitting a purchase order you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by Unger Co., which supersede those submitted by the sales representative.
HOW TO PAY
• Mail - 12401 Berea Road, Cleveland, OH 44111-1607
• Credit card - (Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Discover)
• Cash in advance - Payment made by personal check
• Open an Unger account
• For approved Unger accounts, net 30 days from when ships from Japan.
Plus freight FOB Los Angeles (or plus airfreight from Japan is airfreighted per customer request).
Due to currency and raw material price fluctuations, prices, terms and items are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for incorrect pricing, production times and/or descriptions found on 3rd party databases, websites, flyers or catalogs. Prices in our latest catalog supersede all previous publications. Any pricing questions please contact customer service.
Damages and shortages must be reported to the carrier upon receipt of goods, noted on your freight bill and signed by the driver. Claims must be submitted to the carrier promptly.
1) Note damage on slip when signing for the delivery.
2) Request from the driver, the telephone number of the nearest inspector for the claim.
3) Contact the inspector to visit your location to inspect the damaged merchandise.
4) Notify The Unger Co of the problem so we can assist you with a replacement shipment.
5) Do not return damaged goods to us, credit will be issued to you by the freight company.
All special orders and customized products require a 50% deposit at time of order placement. There is a 5-16 week lead time, based on product, upon approval
• Due to heightened awareness, concern & liability issues surrounding food allergens and our growing Gluten-free customer base, The Unger Co. is changing its policy regarding the return of merchandise. Because a risk of our products coming into contact with allergen ingredients which are beyond our control, we do not accept merchandise returns unless manufacturing error.
Please contact our Customer Service Department at (800) 321-1418 to receive a returned goods authorization before shipping. Shipments without authorization will not be accepted.
We are pleased to provide samples of most products free of charge via U.S. Postal or UPS Ground. Shipping will be free if within the Continental US. We reserve the right to limit sample orders to a reasonable quantity or dollar value.
All our material and inks viewed in this catalog and subsequent marketing material is produced in accordance with current FDA requirements. Everything is properly stored in our warehouse to lessen the degradation of materials.
Lead time starts when the order is complete. Stock orders usually ship within 24hrs depending on quantity. Lead time on custom orders can be anywhere from 5 to 16 weeks based on product. However, from the beginning of October to the end of December, lead time could be longer. Depending on the season, rush orders may be accepted if the production schedule allows.